Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling Online & Mobile Privacy Practices Notice
Effective February 1, 2021
This Online & Mobile Privacy Practice Notice (“Notice”) applies to the Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling online interface (i.e., website or mobile application). Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://angiesmobilepetstyling.com/ (the “Site”). This Notice describes how our Site may collect, use, and share information from or about you and explains how information may be collected and used for advertising purposes.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Each time you use our Online Services, you are indicating your acknowledgment and consent to collect, use, and disclose information about you collected through our Online Services as set forth in this Notice. We may revise this Notice periodically without advance notice. We will let you know of any changes by posting a revised Notice on our website with a new effective date. If you do not accept the terms outlined in this Notice or any revised Notice, please do not use our Online Services.
Collecting and Using Information
Personal Information We Collect Online Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling uses tools, such as cookies or clickstream auditing, to gather information for internal uses, such as Web analytics, and to personalize your visit. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or telephone number, when you voluntarily provide it to us through forms on our website. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
We Obtain Personal Information from Others
Other Information We Collect Online
Other information is any information other than Personal Information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. This can be browser information, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information, additional information provided by you such as your date of birth or household income and aggregated and de-identified data.
How We Collect and Use Other Information
Our third-party service providers and we may collect and use Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers and/or through your device, such as your device type, screen resolution, operating system version and internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure Sites function properly, for fraud detection and prevention, and security purposes
- Using cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the device you are using. Cookies we use do not contain or capture unencrypted Personal Information. We collect statistical information about the usage of the Site to improve the design and functionality continually, to monitor responses to our advertisements and content, to understand how customers and visitors use the Site, and to assist us with resolving questions regarding the Site. We also utilize cookies for advertising purposes.
- Click Stream Auditing: Click Stream Auditing includes information such as a web surfer’s IP address, web pages which have been viewed or acted upon by a web surfer, date and time, domain type, and when a web surfer has responded to an advertisement. We may occasionally combine this information with individual information on an aggregate level to determine the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Behavioral Targeting: The third-party companies we use for online tracking have a network of advertising companies and may share anonymous information about your visits to Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling site and other websites with us. This information may be used to provide ads related to goods and services relevant to you based on your browsing on Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling site. From time to time, we may also share anonymous information with such third-party companies in an aggregate form, for purposes of analysis and improvement of our Website.
- Geolocation Data: Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling does not access location data stored on your mobile device without your permission. Some features, such as our Finder application, which locates the nearest Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling store and shows the best route to get there, will not fully function unless you have enabled access to your location data. You may be able to set your device to block access to location data stored on your device; refer to the user guide for your device.
- IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and personalizing/tailoring your experience while engaging with us online and offline, for compliance and security purposes, for advertising, and administering the Site.
- Aggregated and De-identified Data: Aggregated and De-identified Data is data that we may create or compile from various sources, including but not limited to accounts and purchasing transactions. This information, which does not identify individual customers, may be used for business purposes, which may include offering products or services, research, marketing or analyzing market trends, and other purposes consistent with applicable laws.
Online Behavioral Advertising and Google Analytics Advertising Features
Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling advertises online (through our social media pages, and on other sites and mobile apps not affiliated with Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling. We use Google AdWords Remarketing and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to advertise Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling across the Internet, particularly on the Google Display Network. If you do not wish to see ads from Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling, you can opt-out by visiting Google’s Ads Settings.
AdWords Remarketing will show you ads based on your past interactions with Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling website by placing a cookie in your browser. This cookie does not provide us with identifying information such as name, account numbers, social security numbers, or addresses, nor does it give us access to your computer or mobile device. This cookie is used to indicate to other websites that you visited a page and would be responsive to ads relating to that page.
Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling maintains information on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Posting information on Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling’s social media pages will be subject to the privacy and security conditions of the social media site. When you log into Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling owned social media properties, we collect information about your activities on those properties. The information we review includes whether you visited or commented on a blog or provided a rating. Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling mobile applications are not socially enabled and do not allow you to connect to and share information with a community of other users, such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, LinkedIn, or the public, such as YouTube.
Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling does not maintain a process that allows visitors to review and request changes to their personally identifiable information, including information collected using cookies or other tracking devices. If you believe that Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling records contain any incorrect information about you, please contact us using the customer service contact information provided on communications from us pertaining to the products and services you use. You may also contact your local store.
Retention and Destruction
Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling retains personally identifiable information for as long as necessary to provide the products and services for which the information was collected, to process and maintain a record of purchasing transactions, for legal processes, or to satisfy government retention requirements. When the retention period expires, Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling destroys data that was maintained in any form in a manner that renders it completely unusable and incapable of restoration.
Third-Party Vendors and Links to Other Websites
We may place links to other websites or third-party vendors on our websites and social media pages. Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling has no control over any other website and is not responsible for the content on any other site. Users assume all responsibility when they go to other sites via the links on our websites and social media pages, and they accept the individual privacy policies of those sites or third-party vendors.
Protecting children’s privacy online
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), as set forth by The Federal Trade Commission, prohibits unfair or deceptive acts or practices connected with collecting, using, and/or disclosing personal information from and about children on the Internet. Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling does not intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13 on any of our websites without prior consent from their parents or legal guardians. To learn more about COPPA, please visit https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/privacy-andsecurity/children%27s-privacy. If you have questions regarding Angie’s Mobile Pet Styling’s Online and Mobile Privacy Practices, please contact us at email@example.com